A great addition to your front shackle reversal or coil spring swap to complete the rear of your truck's suspension!
What this kit does:
- Provides much better ride than stock by adapting the newer 8" longer rear Superduty leaf springs.
- More robust brackets than factory
- Can eliminate factory block
- Locates off of factory holes, no measuring required.
- Retains factory E-brake
- 2.5" lift with 43-1849 11-16' F250SD 2WD/4WD Rear Springs
What it is designed for:
- 80-97 Ford F250/350
- 08-16 SuperDuty Rear Leaf Spring
- 2" rear Shackle Flip
- Conversion Boomerang Shackle
- Front Spring Hanger
- Ebrake Bracket
- Hardware Pack
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
There are many variations of these springs out there. We have used the 2 Leaf pack version and gained 2.5" of lift which eliminated the factory block. The truck sat level with a 2" Front Shackle Reversal. When using the 3 or 4 leaf packs you will potentially gain more lift than the advertised 2.5".
You need the whole kit to complete the swap and keep the correct suspension geometry. We only made this an option for those that already have the 2" shackle flip and/or boomerang shackle.
Ebrake bracket is intended to be weld on to your specific application, it does have 2 pilot holes in case you want to drill larger holes and run bolts in a location you choose.
If you have a standard cab truck you will have to slide the front tank over to be able to get behind the frame to drill the necessary holes and install bracket. We installed this kit on a single cab truck, it is possible without removing fluid lines off of the inside of the frame.
Here is a link we use for SD springs.