Shipping & Returns
An "available" status on a product on our site is still subject to the lead times we have posted. Some parts may be in process, but are expected to be available within the lead time. Shipping is the responsibility of the consumer, Shipping is calculated at check out based on a correct 5 digit zip code.Failure to enter your zip code correctly will stall processing your order and possibly add to shipping charges. All orders to Canada are shipped UPS with tracking information. We have had numerous loss's through the postal service, or customer scams reporting they have never received the item. Due to shipping problems with UPS, Fed Ex and USPS, Sky Manufacturing carries our own insurance, which is added into all orders depending on the price of the parts. This Ins. is mandatory. If your order requires special attention, there may be additional handling charges.If you would like a tracking number please E-mail Skymfg1@aol.com include your name and order number.
For Canadian shipments, our shipping charges DO NOT cover Canada’s customs and brokerage fees; you will be responsible for these.
- When returning an item, it is your responsibility to make sure the parts are packed correctly to ensure they arrive safely to us undamaged. All powder coated returns MUST be wrapped individually to keep them from destroying their finish.
- Damaged finishes are subject to additional charges.
- Returned packages must meet UPS/USPS shipping requirement standards. This will generally include a new box with new packing material.
- There are no refunds on shipping and handling charges.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns are accepted only with a return authorization by Sky Manufacturing. All returns must have invoice # printed on the outside of the package.
- No return on custom machined, fabricated or ordered parts we do not routinely carry.
- Returns must be in original condition, no paint, no install, no damage.
- Returns that have been installed or modified will be returned to the sender at their expense. Sky Manufacturing takes no responsibility for Shipping/Handling charges.
- No returns for any reason after 30 days.
- If a part is believed to be incorrect you will need to send the part back, at our expense, and you will be sent the correct part after review. If a product is required prior to our review process, you will need to purchase the replacement product until review is completed.
- All parts that leave Sky Manufacturing are ran through a check list, and are in complete good condition when they leave. Packages that are damaged in transit and may have missing parts are the responsibility of the carrier, not of Sky Manufacturing. You must notify Sky Manufacturing within 7 days of package delivery date, and we will initiate a claim with the carrier. If replacement parts are required before the claim is final, you will need cover the cost of the replacement parts until the claim is final, at which time we will issue a credit to you.
- You must notify Sky Manufacturing of missing or non-correct parts within 7 days of the package delivery date. Parts not disclosed within this time frame are the customers responsibility.
- Any failure to return products believed incorrect will be at customers expense, including but not limited to shipping, handling, and products and will result in waiver of above Terms and Conditions.