NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK POWDERCOAT
- Kit provides much better ride than stock by moving shackle to rear of spring.
- Eliminates the weak front shackle design.
- Levels truck by lifting 2" and allows use of 35's minor trimming possibly
- Adapts the much better riding 99-04 Superduty Springs
- NEW OPTION! 2wd -> 4wd frame plates. Put a Dana 60 in your 2wd!
- Truck: 85-91 F-350 4x4 straight axle trucks. *NOTE* Can be used on 80-91 F150/250/350 Bronco to swap in a solid axle. Bronco/F150 use 2wd kit
- Springs: 56" 99-04 Superduty Front Springs
- Axle: 85-97 F-350 Dana 60
1 - Front Hanger
2 - Inner Frame Plates (Weld-on)
2 - Shouldered Frame Sleeve
2 - Shackles
4 - Bushing halves
2 - Bushing Sleeves
1 - Hardware Kit
Check out Diesel World's Project Obsessed running Sky's FSR (RSK) Kit
NOTE : Cheap, foreign aftermarket springs are not recommended. We have had issues with the military wrap leaf being way too large and contacting the hanger. This is not an issue with quality USA made springs.
- Lift amounts rated for V-Code 43-814 Springs
- X-Code 43-818 Springs will lift an extra 1.5"
- Clearance for intercoolers
- If you need help deciding what other parts you may need to complete your swap please CLICK HERE
- Part numbers and specs for Superduty Springs can be found online HERE