Skip to Main Content
What this kit does:
- Dampens feedback to your steering wheel on all road conditions
- Can help decrease the feel of death wobble
- Can be used above or below the tie rod for clearance
What it is designed for:
- 80-97 Ford Dana 60 with factory tie rod, Must use an above spring style drag link crossover steering system, will not work with factory drag link location.
- Based on a 3" axle tube.
- The Bilstein Shocks in the Full kit use upgraded poly bushings we press in.
- Can be used on other applications, kit description above is what we have have personally installed and tested on.
- Does not interfere with any diff cover.
- Can potentially interfere with sway bars.