REAR SUPER DUTY SPRING SWAPS ARE BACKORDERED 3-4 WEEKS
- Provides much better ride than stock by adapting the newer 8" longer rear Superduty leaf springs.
- More robust brackets than factory
- Can eliminate factory block
- Locates off of factory holes, no measuring required.
- Retains factory E-brake
- 2.5" lift with 43-1849 11-16' F250SD 2WD/4WD Rear Springs
- Truck: 80-97 Ford F250/350 and 92-18 E350 or 80-96 Bronco/F-150 (requires additional drilling)
- Springs: 08-16 Super Duty Rear Leaf Spring
- 2" or 4" rear Shackle Flip
- Conversion Boomerang Shackle
- Front Spring Hanger
- E-brake Bracket
- Hardware Pack
There are many variations of these springs out there. We have used the 2 Leaf pack version and gained 2.5" of lift which eliminated the factory block on our F-250. The truck sat level with a 2" Front Shackle Reversal. When using the 3 or 4 leaf packs you will potentially gain more lift than the advertised 2.5". The 4" version uses our 4" rear flip brackets, thus gaining more lift.
You need the whole kit to complete the swap and keep the correct suspension geometry. We only made the front hanger only an option for those that already have the 2" or 4" shackle flip and/or boomerang shackle.
E-brake bracket is intended to be bolted or welded on to match your specific application, We have found there is enough variance in location from one chassis to another that it doesn't allow us to place the bracket for you. Hangers have 2 pilot holes in case you want to drill larger holes and run bolts in a location you choose. Powder coated kits will require drilling and tapping to locate e-brake bracket.
If you have a standard cab truck you will have to slide the front tank over to be able to get behind the frame to drill the necessary holes and install bracket. We installed this kit on a single cab truck, it is possible without removing fluid lines off of the inside of the frame.
Part numbers and specs for Superduty Springs can be found online HERE or HERE