- Provides much better ride than stock by moving shackle to rear of spring.
- Eliminates the weak front shackle design.
- Adapts Ford 99-04 Superduty Springs for the best riding leaf sprung combination these truck have to offer.
Truck: 92-97 Ford F-350
Springs: 99-04 SuperDuty 4x4 Front Leaf Springs
Axle: 85-97 Ford F-350 Dana 60 36.5" Spring Pin Center
99-04 Superduty Dana 50/60 37.5" Spring Pin Center
OBS SOLUTIONS INSTALL VIDEO
Check out Diesel World's Project Obsessed running Sky's FSRSD (RSK) Kit
NOTE : Cheap, foreign aftermarket springs are not recommended. We have had issues with the military wrap leaf being way too large and contacting the hanger. This is not an issue with quality USA made springs.
- Lift amounts rated for V-Code 43-814 Springs
X-Code 43-818 Springs will lift an extra 1.5"
- Clearance for intercooler
- If you need help deciding what other parts you may need to complete your swap please CLICK HERE
- To get everything in one click, check out our COMPLETE KITS
- Part numbers and specs for Super Duty Springs can be found online HERE
2" Shackle Reversal Instructions
4" Shackle Reversal Instructions
Check out Diesel World Magazine's install write up:
Sway bar will need to be deleted, or will need end links extended. Our 3" Sway bar end link extensions are available here: 85-97 F-350 Sway Bar End Link Extensions
We have had a few customers with worn out spring bushings and sliders have issues with clearing the shackles on the 2" FSR kits with the military wrap. You need quality to spec parts to make this work. (If using used springs with this kit)
Instructions for Replacing Leaf Spring Bushings and Isolators
It is common for the front frame horns to be spread due to age as the only thing holding the front of the frame together is the rivets at the engine cross member. You may need to pull the frame together to get the hanger on.
These trucks were not built to a high level of precision. Some of the rivet holes may need to be opened up with a die grinder as the holes may not line up perfectly.
When installing this kit with lift springs, the springs are often shorter than stock as they are re-arched stock springs to get more lift. We recommend drilling just one hole for the spring hanger and holding it in place with one bolt until you are able to set it down and check to see that the shackle angle is satisfactory. Then drill the remaining holes.
Add custom text to promote products, specials or offers