What it is designed for:
- 99-04 Superduty F-250/350 Trucks
- 99-04 Ford Dana 60 Ball Joint Front Axle
- We do not have knuckles machined and in stock to trade for any ball joint Dana 60 axle, we need your knuckle.
- Super Duty 99-04 knuckles are the same and any year will Work.
- Knuckle machining runs in a batch process, we do not machine knuckles one at a time. Once we receive your knuckle, we will machine it in less than 2 weeks and have your kit mailed back to you.
Minimum lift required is 4 inch's unless you want to notch your frame
- 1.5" taller arms are designed for leaf packs that are 3.75" or thicker
- Kit will correct for a 7 inch lift with stock pit man arm. This puts the drag link at almost parallel to the axle, within reason you can do up to a 10 inch lift with no drop pit man arm, however we recommend a 4" drop pitman arm over 8" of lift.
- Do not send in knuckles that have already been machined or welded on.
- If you order a steering kit with other parts, we will not ship the additional parts without your knuckle due to shipping cost factored as a complete order and inventory issues.
1. Order the this kit on our web site.
2. Package up your passenger knuckle without balljoints or spindle studs.
(ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR BALL JOINT REMOVAL- ADD TO CART HERE)
3. Clearly mark the box with your order number, full name and phone number.
4. Mail your knuckle to:
3580 Marcola Rd.
Springfield, OR 97477
5. We will machine it, pack the rest of your kit, and mail it back to you!
Steering Arm Info:
- Steering arms are CNC machined out of ASTM A572 Grade 50 steel.
- Grade 50 is a very strong low allow steel that fulfills our exceptionally high strength requirements, and is particularly strong for applications in which it is riveted or bolted.
- ASTM A572 Grade 50 is considered a "workhorse" grade and is widely used in many applications.
- Steel mills produce channel and heavy beams with Grade 50. It is commonly used in structural applications, heavy construction equipment, building structures, heavy duty anchoring systems, boom sections, structural steel shapes, and applications that require high strength per weight ratio.
*Tensile strength: 65,000 psi
*Yield strength: 50,000 psi
Made in the USA!.