- DIY Leaf Spring Solid axle conversion for the 80-96 era Ford F-150 and Bronco coil sprung TTB (Twin Traction Beam) 4x4 trucks.
- Kit is weld on, requires knowledge of suspension design and fabrication/welding skills.
- Now available in both 2" and 4". (Based off a stock height F-350 4x4) Depending on springs used, with a Dana 60 (or 99-04 Dana 50) this should be approximately 4 or 6" lift over a stock F-150/Bronco using stock gasser Ford springs.
- Truck: 80-96 F150/Bronco
- Springs: 85-97 52" F-350 Front Springs or 99-04 56" Front F-250/350 Springs
- Axle: 85-97 Ford F-350 Dana 60 36.5" Spring Pin Center
99-04 Super Duty Dana 50/60 37.5" Spring Pin Center
Can use a Dana 44 F-250 axle with spring pads moved to correct width and converted to 5 lug f-150 outer components to keep the factory rear axle.
Bronco / F-150 will sit approximately 4" over stock height on stock OBS springs, may be taller on SD springs.
- Part numbers and specs for Superduty Springs can be found HERE