Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts "outers" from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends
- Coated bright blue for long lasting looks on Dana 44. Corp 10 Bolt is Black.
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Tie rod hole is tapered from the top to the bottom on Dana 44, bottom to top on Corp 10 Bolt
IF YOUR TIE ROD SITS BELOW THE TIE ROD HOLE CHOOSE CORP 10 OPTION
Will fit EARLY Dana 30 axles with minor modification.
Sold individually or in pairs