Chevy/Jeep spindle bolt pattern accepts "outers" from all open knuckle Chevy and Jeep Dana 44, Dana 30, and 10-bolt front ends to 1986
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- Flat tops machined and drilled for high steer arms
- Tapered tie rod holes accept factory tie rod ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends
- Coated bright blue for long lasting looks on Dana 44. Corp 10 Bolt is Black.
- Interchangeable with all factory and aftermarket Dana 44 components
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Tie rod hole is tapered from the top to the bottom. Can be used to upgrade Corp 10 Bolt that have a bottom up taper.
Will fit EARLY Dana 30 axles with minor modification.
*note colors vary. May be Black, Grey or Blue
Sold in pairs ONLY