THIS KIT IS IN PRE-PRODUCTION STATUS AND AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED
WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE PANHARD BRACKET FOR LESS THAN 6" LIFT
AS REQUESTED, WE GIVE YOU OUR BULLNOSE SUPER DUTY AXLE SWAP!
- Adapts the much better riding 99-04 Superduty Springs
- Provides much better ride than stock by moving shackle to rear of spring.
- Eliminates the weak front shackle design.
- Levels truck by lifting 2" and allows use of 35's (minor trimming may be needed)
- Truck: 85-91 F-350 4x4 straight axle trucks.
- Springs: 56" 99-04 Superduty Front Springs
- Axle: 99-04 F-350 Dana 50/60
1 - Front Hanger
2 - Inner Frame Plates (Weld-on)
2 - Shouldered Frame Sleeve
2 - Shackles
4 - Bushing halves
2 - Bushing Sleeves
1 - Hardware Kit
Check out Diesel World's Project Obsessed running Sky's FSR (RSK) Kit
NOTE : Cheap, foreign aftermarket springs are not recommended. We have had issues with the military wrap leaf being way too large and contacting the hanger. This is not an issue with quality USA made springs.
- Lift amounts rated for V-Code 43-814 Springs
- X-Code 43-818 Springs will lift an extra 1.5"
- Clearance for intercoolers
- If you need help deciding what other parts you may need to complete your swap please CLICK HERE
Part numbers and specs for Superduty Springs can be found online HERE